Small Business Service
Our Business Service clients receive direct services from Carla DeWitt, CPA, Chief Case Management Officer. As a Certified Public Accountant, which is the highest level of certification you can attain in accounting, this guarantees you are in good hands. Carla has over 40 years of experience as a CPA.
Our team’s expertise and efforts extend beyond business tax preparation, which is just one of many reasons our clients trust our services. Free phone consultation is available to discuss your needs.
The Process for Growth
Our Small Business Tax Service process is designed for your maximum benefit. Carla will have an initial consultation with you by phone or in person, the choice is yours. From there she will work with you on a documentation flow from you, and other professionals you work with. From start to finish the goal is to give you the best service by saving you time and money.
Without a plan, taxes can destroy the growth or survival of any business. Our small-business tax accountants are here to help, we will work diligently for your business, and are always available to answer questions and address problems. Give us a call today and speak with one of our tax accountants for free and ask about our tax services.
Call us at (317) 929-1257 for an appointment!
- Business Tax Problems – Large or small we can help.
- IRS Audit Representation – Avoid audit stress. Get experienced tax agents on your side.
- Non-Filed Business Tax Returns – Get back on track with help.
- Back Taxes Owed – You have options and we can help find them all.
- IRS Liens – Did you get a notice of federal tax lien? Call now to get started solving this issue.
- Payroll Tax Problems – Failure to pay payroll taxes could result in penalties, interest on back taxes, and having to deal with IRS collections. Let’s start today fixing your situation and move forward. We can help!
- IRS Levies – We can contact the IRS immediately to resolve your tax liability and request a levy release.
- Offer In Compromise – Do you need a tax debt settlement program is the IRS? Call us for help and guidance.
- IRS Payment Plan – we can assist with payment plan options, both new and continuing.
- Tax Preparation Services – IRS Problems Gone is a full-service CPA firm providing accounting and tax preparation/planning services year around.
- Tax Strategies for Business Owners – We can compile a list of tax planning strategies to fit your business needs.
- and much more!
How Much Do You Charge?
Our prices are based on forms and complexity. The price depends on specifically what your needs are. During the initial consultation your CPA, Carla DeWitt, will outline the estimated expenses.
What Documents Do You Need From Me?
In most circumstances, we will ask for a verified income statement and balance sheet to properly prepare your taxes. If you don’t have one already, then contact us about how we can prepare one for you.
Do You File Personal Tax Returns?
Yes, we can assist you and your business so you leave with a better understanding of how to plan your business and personal finances.
Call us at (317) 929-1257