IRS Tax Resolution Solutions Start Here


End Your IRS Problems!


 IRS Problems Gone will find the best way to help you  get your life back. We can help!

Many taxpayers are at the end of their rope with no place to turn for solutions.  We have over 40 years of experience dedicated to helping taxpayers like you who find themselves at odds with the IRS.

Licensed in the state of Indiana and representing clients nationwide!


Do You Wish Your IRS Problems Would Just Go Away?

Have you received a notice from the IRS only to leave it on the kitchen counter, on your desk, or worse, hidden under a stack of bills? Are you afraid to even open the letter from the IRS? Unfortunately, those letters from the IRS will just keep coming. Your problems won’t just go away!

A notification from the IRS is not something to be ignored. The best step is to take a deep breath, read the notice carefully, and contact our office for assistance.

IRS tax problems can be like the meter on a taxi; the counter keeps going adding more and more charges, even when your standing still.  Many times the interest and penalties and interest end up being more than the actual taxes you owe the IRS.

  Do You Want Your Life Back?

taxservicenow irsIf the answer is yes and you’re truly ready to get started you can get your life back! If you’re done living in fear or hiding from those dreaded IRS notices, phone calls, and visits – take the step to get your life back and on track.

The laws have changed over the years, there are laws to protect taxpayers nowadays. Now you have a chance to get your life back. Once we start representing you with a power of attorney, the IRS is not allowed to contact you directly any longer. Just like that, you are free from the harassment!

  The First Step Is Up To YOU!

will callIt’s up to you! You have nothing to lose, and the consultation is FREE. Call and schedule an appointment, and we can go over all the ways we can help you. All matters we discuss will be confidential.

Call or office today at (317) 929-1257and leave a text or voice mail with your name and contact phone number. Please feel free to leave any information that you think we might need to know.

Our office will set up a tax professional to contact you and discuss your situation. As always, All matters we discuss will be confidential. Business clients will word directly with Carla DeWitt CPA.

Receiving a notification from the Internal Revenue Service that there’s some kind of problem is one of the most emotional situations an American taxpayer can experience.  Don’t worry, read the notice carefully, and contact our office for help.


phone-iconCall or office today

(317) 929-1257

IRS Tax Resolution With IRS Problems Gone, We Find Solutions!

Was There an Error on Your Tax Return?Nobody’s perfect, and filling out tax returns is not always an easy thing. If you’ve made a mistake, whether it’s something simple like filing status or the number of dependents or even something bigger all you need to do is file an amended return using Form 1040X, The Amended Individual Income Tax Return. If the mistake means that you owe more money, quickly submitting the amount that you owe will help you avoid having to pay too much in penalties or interest. It’s not at all unusual for the IRS to discover mistakes – especially math mistakes – and they will generally notify you that they have made corrections on your behalf. Need more help?

Mismatched/Under Reported IncomeAlong the lines of the mistakes we mentioned above, there is a specific form that the IRS will send you if they determine that the amount of income you report on your tax return is different from what has been reported by employers. That form is the CP2000 Notice, and the agency will send it to you, notifying you of the corrected amount, should they review your return and feel that it is appropriate. If you need help with it let us know,

Failure to File a Tax ReturnFiling a tax return isn’t necessarily required if you don’t owe money or if you’re owed a tax refund, but it’s not a good idea. Failing to file a return when you’re owed a refund puts you at risk of losing out on receiving the money you’ve owed – you have just three years to amend the problem if you want to get your money. For those who are in arrears to the IRS, there is a significant negative outcome to failing to file a return, including having to pay a “failure to file” penalty that can go as high as 25 percent of your unpaid tax bill: 5 percent of the amount you owe, plus interest, will be charged for each month for up to five months. Ouch! Need help?

phone-iconCall Us  (317) 929-1257

Tax Debt Resulting in Tax LevyIf you are unable or unwilling to satisfy your tax debt, the IRS may opt for a tax levy, which is the legal seizure of your property in lieu of payment. A tax levy can take the form of real property such as real estate, your vehicle or personal property, or your wages, the money in your bank accounts, or your financial accounts. Notification that a levy is being issued against you comes via either notice LT11, CP504, CP90, or CP91.  If you have received a notice, DON’T WAIT

Notification that A Tax Lien Has Been FiledIf you have failed to pay your tax debt, the IRS may take action to protect its own interests ahead of other creditors by filing a tax lien. This comes in the form of Letter 3172, which will be sent to both you and your other creditors to let them know of the government’s claim against your financial assets, personal property, and real estate. By sending this letter out, the government ensures that it will benefit from the liquidation of any of your property in order to satisfy the amount that it is owed. Once a lien has been placed on your property, it is extremely difficult to get out of until you’ve paid up. If you have received a notice, DON’T WAIT.

OFFER IN COMPROMISEThe IRS Offers a Compromise program that provides taxpayers, who owe the IRS more than they could ever afford, a chance to pay a small amount as a full and final settlement. This program also offers taxpayers, who do not agree with what they actually owe in taxes initially, a chance to file an Offer in Compromise, and have those tax liabilities reconsidered. Need help?

INSTALLMENT AGREEMENTS – The IRS will most often accept some type of payment arrangement for past due taxes. In order to qualify for a payment plan with the IRS, you must meet their rules and provide the IRS with certain information. Need help?

BANK LEVY RELEASE, Collections / Bank LeviesAn IRS levy is the action taken by the IRS to collect taxes. For example, the IRS can issue a bank levy to obtain your cash in savings and checking accounts. Need help?

PENALTY ABATEMENTTaxpayers that are hit with IRS penalties can request the penalties to be abated. Abated means to completely or partially remove. In many cases where a taxpayer requests abatement, the IRS removes 100% of the penalty. The IRS requires that you have a good reason to request penalty abatement. Need help?

phone-iconCall Us  (317) 929-1257

GARNISHMENT RELEASEThe IRS wage garnishment is a very powerful tool used to collect taxes owed through your employer. Once a wage garnishment is filed with an employer, the employer is required to collect a large percentage of each paycheck. Need help?

INNOCENT SPOUSE RELIEFTaxpayers often find themselves in trouble with the IRS because of their spouses or ex-spouse’s actions. The IRS realizes that these situations do occur. In order to help taxpayers that are being subjected to IRS problems because of their spouse’s actions, the IRS has come up with guidelines where a person may qualify as an Innocent Spouse. Need help?

AUDIT REPRESENTATIONThe IRS can audit you by mail, in their offices, or in your office or home. The location of your audit is a good indication of the severity of the audit. Typically, correspondence audits are for missing documents in your tax return that IRS computers have attempted to find. These usually include W-2’s and 1099 income items or interest expense items. This type of audit can be handled through the mail with the correct documentation. Need help?

IRS REPRESENTATIONDuring our years of experience dealing with many taxing authorities, we have achieved a level of competence that can ensure our clients they are being properly represented before the various federal and state tax agencies. Need help?


IRS Tax relief

Call (317) 929-1257 to schedule an appointment.

Schedule online with our FACEBOOK Page Calendar!


There are many other IRS tax resolutions we help clients with, if you need help please call.

Our phone lines are staffed with live representatives ready to serve you. In the event all representatives are serving other clients please leave a text or voice mail with your name and contact phone number.

Please feel free to leave any information that you think we might need to know.

If You Need Help, Don’t Hesitate.

Call Now to (317) 929-1257